Posted on February 9th, 2015
That’s right. St. Louis.
With nearly 20 years of history, built upon a solid foundation of innovation and science, our client is a leader in the health and fitness space. We are looking to hire a strategic and hands-on Global Marketing Director. Reporting directly to the CEO you will responsible for developing and executing global brand platform and marketing strategies as well as:
- Assuring consistent brand messaging and imaging through concept stores and with global subsidiaries and distributors;
- Implementing a global eCommerce strategy and marketing plan;
- Creating digital and social media marketing campaigns across multiple markets;
- Ensuring that marketing campaigns are fully optimized to increase consumer engagement and ultimately drive sales;
- Developing seasonal marketing tools including advertising, collateral, POS, digital and retail;
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing along with 10 years of relevant consumer brand experience in either retail or eCommerce. A proven track record of developing and executing global marketing campaigns and a passion for health & fitness is a must. You should also be local to St. Louis or be willing to relocate there.
Interested? You can apply here via LinkedIn.