Following our January 20th post featuring the design work of Creative Director Chuck Seelye for the Women’s March After Party at DC’s 9:30 Club, we wanted to share a few photo highlights from the epic, high-energy evening. T-shirts can also be purchased here (all proceeds benefitting Planned Parenthood).
- Matt Berninger, The National (pictured above - photo by Nalinee Darmrong)
- Singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles and Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards rep Chuck’s event logo with a simple message – defy. Sara sang her inspirational anthem, Brave (photo by Nalinee Darmrong):
- Actress Ashley Judd throws up a peace sign to the audience (photo by Nalinee Darmrong):
- Tig Notaro keeps spirits high (photo by Nalinee Darmrong):
- Macklemore performs Same Love (photo by Nalinee Darmrong):
- Lizzy Caplan engages with attendees (photo by Richie Downs):