On the heels of last week’s successful fundraising event here in Boston, we’re thrilled to announce the launch of The Resolution by PMC in the Bay Area, California. For the first time on the West Coast, fitness enthusiasts and rookies alike can register for The Resolution to join the nation’s leading athletic fundraising event in the fight against cancer. We’re so pleased to support this launch in conjunction with '47 Brand, Alex and Ani, and The Bay Club Redwood Shores.
Since its inception in 1980, The PMC has raised more than a half-billion dollars for the world-renown Dana-Farber Cancer Institute supporting cancer research and treatment. Last year, the PMC raised a record $47 million, making it Dana-Farber’s largest single contributor. Help us spread the word to Bay Area friends to make 2017 the most impactful year yet.
- When: April 8, 2017 (sessions from 12PM – 4PM)
- Where: The Bay Club Redwood Shores (200 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065)
- Riders can register individually or as part of a team.
- Event co-coordinators Jennifer Perini and Fran Heller will motivate and inspire participants during four hour-long sessions alongside instructor Kelly Venezia, the Group Exercise Director of The Bay Club Redwood Shores.
- 100% of every rider-raised dollar will support the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.